All apartments come with private entrance and have a fully furnished Kitchen with dishwasher, a storage room, free parking and feature free highspeed fiber-powered WiFi and a Flat-screen SmartTV with Netfilx and streaming services.
Included: Linen, towels, shampoo, soap, hair dryer, dishwasher, dishwasher tabs, oven, pots, napkins, kitchen cloths, toster, microwave, kettle, coffee, oil, salt, pepper, dishwasher, washing machine, smart-TV, changes and final cleaning. Daily personal assistance and personalized information on activities and events in the surrounding area included.
Enjoy walks on the Renon Plateau, Ski tours, climbing, swimming and ice-skating in the near Costalovara lake, the city-center of Bolzano which is reachable by cablecar in just 12 minutes and connected to the train which stops one walking-minute from the apartments.
Vidora Apartments lies high above the city of Bolzano. The modern near zero-energy building with its stunning views is perfect for a family or as a holiday retreat for two and is a gateway to the Dolomites and Bolzano / Merano region.
Enjoy your holidays as if you were visiting your family.
After several years of meticulous planning and state of the art construction, we started renting in 2020. Only high quality and biological materials were used in order to guarantee maximum comfort for our guests.
South Tyrol - Renon
The Marvelous high plateau of Renon/Ritten
At the very heart of South Tyrol, above the region’s capital city Bolzano/Bozen, reigns the high plateau of Renon/Ritten. Lose yourself in the vastness of one of the world’s most beautiful views. Revel in every bite of tasty culinary treats and relish every bit of wholesome relaxation. And if you’re craving action and adventure, find your natural high in the diverse and breathtaking landscape. Welcome to the sunny Renon plateau.
Included in your stay:
• Unlimited access to all regional public transit in South Tyrol, including the Railway Renon and Cable Car Renon
• Free entry to around 90 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „ Ötzi museum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more
• One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon from 13th june to 8 november, 2020 and from 5th to 8th december and from the 12th december to 14th march, 2021
• Bicycle transport free with RittenCard cable car Corno del Renon
• Comprehensive cultural, hiking and outdoor agenda on the sunny Renon plateau and mountain
• Swimming in the summer, skating and hockey in the winter, plus free entry to the local team’s ice hockey games during the regular season
• Discounts and benefits on several other leisure activities such as ski school, ski rentals, horseback riding, archery, llama trekking tours, Nordic Walking, beauty and spa treatments
• Discounts Bolzano Danza
• Discounts "Bolzano Festival Bozen". Bolzano Festival Bozen is a European music festival of unique and distinctive character. Here, great stars meet up with young, fresh talents!
Vidora Apartments | Appartamenti Vacanze | Ferienwohnungen | Vacation Rental
Check out the official Ritten website for updates on events and locations: